(Liquid Crystalline Polymers)
SUMIKASUPER™ LCP is a thermotropic liquid crystalline polyester that possesses the highest heat resistance among all engineering plastics. Thermotropic liquid crystalline polyester is one of the most common types of liquid crystalline polymer.
SUMIKASUPER™ LCP grades all possess low, stable values for the dependence of dielectric constant and dielectric dissipation factor on temperature and frequency.
- High temperature stability
- Pb-free solder resistance
- Low warpage
- Tailored electrical properties
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent moldability (high flow, fast cycles, low flash)
- Inherently flame retardant – UL-V0 at thin walls
- High-Speed connectors
- Bobbins, Sensors and Antennas
- Semiconductor packaging
For information regarding Sumitomo Chemical’s Super Engineering Plastics please contact:
Ready for a solution to your technology needs?
We’re here to provide the highest quality products in a timely manner to suit your business’ technological needs.